- Javier Vazquez Traded for Melky Cabrera, Arodys Vi...
- Dreamliner-Boeing Dreamliner 787 First Flight Due ...
- Julie Postle - Yet Another Tiger Woods Mistress Ph...
- Fire and Ice Fireplace-Why Everyone is Raving abou...
- Food Body and Mind Diet Maven - Wanna Know What's ...
- Olamide and Natalie: Olamide Faison from Sesame Da...
- ▼ December 2009 (6)
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
4:22 AM |
It's a dream to see Boeing's 787 Dreamliner make it to the skies after 2 years and a half anticipating for its maiden voyage. Of course, the delays are essential to make the first flight a success. Most of the Deamliner's hitches like design problems, strikes and even a shortage of bolts has been detailed to make it as safe as possible. The Dreamliner is dubbed to be the most fuel efficient plane in the world because of its lightweight design, where the fuselage is composed of carbon and titanium. The maintenance cost of the Dreamliner is also diminished compared to the usual airplane.
After it was unveiled in 2007, the Boeing 787 Dreamliner has been ordered 840 times around the world. The first Boeing 787 Dreamliner is expected to be in its first commercial flight vial ALL Nippon Airlines in Japan by the end of 2010. We can just hope the Boeing Dreamliner maiden voyage will be a success.